3. English Entry Test (Online test outside Thailand)
This test is available for non-Thai applicants who are unable to test through an agent or testing center. It is a 60-minute online test, which consists of a description of data (75-100 words), and an essay (250 – 300 words). We will use the Google Hangout as the test channel so applicants must have a gmail account in order to access the test session.
NOTE: Internet connections and cameras are crucial facilities for invigilating the online test. The test taker has the responsibility to ensure that the computer is equipped with a camera and good internet connection access. If the connection is not stable, we reserve the rights to terminate the online test. The test taker will receive no score and test fee will not be refunded.
» Click here to register for the online test
Test Fee: USD25 or THB800
- Pay through Bank Transfer
Account Name: ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 468-046301-2
Bank Name: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK
Bank Branch: Thammasat University Hospital Branch
Address: 95 Moo 8, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
Swift Code: SICOTHBK
Message to Beneficiary: English Entry Test
The test takers will need to pay for any service charge or transaction fee separately.
The test takers must send an email to email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Card Number
- Valid date
- Card Holder Name
- Attach a scan of the card holder’s signature and passport (picture page)
The test takers will be charged for English test fee (USD25 plus 3.5% of bank service charge).
Once a payment is made
You must scan 1) a proof of English test payment with 2) your passport (picture page) and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days to confirm your test schedule.Your test schedule will be automatically cancelled if your fail to send us the proof of payment.
English Entry Test Schedule for online test only
EET-Online Test Instructions
The AIT Language Center reserves the rights to terminate your online test if you fail to follow one of our test instructions below. You will receive no score, and the test fee will not be refunded.
- Be on-time. Late arrival will not be admitted to the test. The LC will invite you to join the Google Hangout to take the test as appointed.
- You have the responsibility to ensure that your computer is equipped with a camera and that you have access to stable internet connection. These facilities are important, you must take it seriously because if you cannot fix your camera before the test starts then your English test will be automatically cancelled.
- No phones, dictionaries or online sources. No copy and paste texts from other sources.
- No copying and pasting of texts is allowed.
- AIT has strict rules against plagiarism.The testing prevents test takers from exiting the testing platform while doing the test and from copying texts from other sources. If the testing system detects these cheating attempts, it will automatically terminate the test. You will no longer be allowed to take the English test with AIT and must take other acceptable official tests instead.We regret this development, but it is necessary to ensure the integrity of test scores and fairness among applicants who admitted based on their academic standing and skills.
- You are required upon arrival to take the AIT’s Academic Writing Placement Test (AWPT) under our testing conditions to validate your score. This test score will be used to demonstrate that you have or have not fulfilled AIT’s English requirement for graduation.